“I used to rush my homework just to get it done so I didn’t get detentions. Now I make sure I use it as a chance to learn.”
- School pupil
Hi, my name is Dr. Jon Finn (Tougher Minds and Me Power Academy Founder).
- Are you worried that some of your pupils may not be good at learning?
- Are some of your pupils struggling in a particular subject or section of the course?
- Do you think your pupils are all really reaching their potential?
Learning is a skill that everybody can improve. It is influenced by learning eight core factors. Each factor can be worked on and improved to make anyone better at learning in any subject or area of live e.g. sport, music, relationships.
Building on the previous levels Level 9 makes it easy for teachers to equip their children powerful learning skills. It empowers young people to take control of their own learning so they can fulfil their potential.
Who is it for?
- Teachers who want to help their pupils to fulfil their potential, but fear that difficulties in certain subjects or across the board are getting in the way
- Children and young people who want to be their best, but sometimes find themselves struggling to succeed in certain subjects and other areas of life
Teachers can work through Level 9 and use the insights to inform their teaching, OR they can work through Level 9 with pupils.